Saturday 5 April 2014

Debut Author April book sales will benefit The British Dyslexia Association

Toby Ripwood in The Dark Sphere Enigma by author P.D.Roberts

The response to the April featured author interview on my blog has been immense, and as a result, P.D.Roberts today announced that "for every ebook purchased within April he will donate every single penny to The British Dyslexia Association - A UK national organization."

Paul says: "I've had a long hard think about this, yes I love writing and yes I love it more if I would make some money from it. But being a sufferer of dyslexia myself and struggling with my spelling etc I feel like I should help others who need the support as much or even more than I did. So for every ebook purchased within April I will donate every single penny to The British Dyslexia Association - A UK national organization. Thank you."

I want to help Paul make this a success, so please share or tweet this announcement. 

Here are the links to Paul's book and I wish him every success.

Toby Ripwood in The Dark Sphere Enigma is available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment