Sunday 7 September 2014

#Author interview with Juliet B Madison #newrelease


Do like reading police procedural crime thrillers? If so you will want to read more about Juliet B Madison and her upcoming new release, Best Served cold'



Here is a taster:
Hello Juliet and welcome to Rukia Publishing. Thank you for taking part in our author interview feature.

Firstly, would you mind telling us a little about yourself Juliet.Hi. I’m Juliet B Madison & I’m the author of the DI Frank Lyle Mystery series. It’s a British based police procedural thriller series set in the imaginary city of Ashbeck, which is loosely based on my hometown. I read a lot of British crime fiction. My favourite British crime authors include Agatha Christie, Peter Robinson, Peter James, P D James, Ruth Rendell, Peter Lovesey, Ian Rankin, Stuart MacBride and Colin Dexter. I have joined a few FB crime writer groups and made a few new friends. I love Indie crime books especially by my good friends, John Holt, David Menon and Babs Morton.I am single with no kids, by choice, and have a mind-numbing crap paid office cleaning job. While I’m at work I always think about my books and attempt to resolve plot problems as anything is more interesting than cleaning, apart from cricket which always sends me to sleep.I hope that you will like my hero Detective Inspector Frank Lyle as he is thorough, dedicated, humane and compassionate, not to mention being gorgeous to look at.
Read the complete interview with Juliet B Madison on 

No comments:

Post a Comment