Monday 20 April 2015

Time Trap by Richard Smith is in the Rukia Publishing showcasing spotlight today! #RPBP


Today, we have a blog post that is for the young at heart readers. I have to admit that when I won a copy of this book several months ago I didn't have any intention of reading it. Instead, I was going to send it to my son who lives in London and loves anything to do with Victorian London and time travel. That combination is a perfect fit for this novel. However, intrigued by the cover I opened it up and thought I would read the opening chapter. Several hours later I was still reading. You can read my review on the Rukia book reviews page where you will also find recommendations on books from many genres.


Time Trap by Author Richard Smith





Find out about the significance of this map!

 Check out the Rukia Publishing Showcase for Time Trap 

For more about Richard Smith and his book visit his Author Website www.timetrap.co.uk
Don't forget to connect with Richard on Twitter  @RichardSmithTT

No comments:

Post a Comment